Freedom on Trial

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Freedom on Trial

Anyone else seen the series "Freedom on Trial" put out by Libertarianism.org? I feel it was a good intro into the depth of how far our discussions into the economic principles of our country can go but I also felt more could have been done to provide a deeper insight.

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum...felt it was more TV than anything though.

Im all for libertarianism except open borders. Thats where I draw the line.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun View Post
      Im all for libertarianism except open borders. Thats where I draw the line.
      What is wrong with open borders?
      Liberty or Death

Comment

Originally posted by kevanoff View Post
        Anyone else seen the series "Freedom on Trial" put out by Libertarianism.org? I feel it was a good intro into the depth of how far our discussions into the economic principles of our country can go but I also felt more could have been done to provide a deeper insight.

I apologize if this is in the wrong forum...felt it was more TV than anything though.
        I've seen it! I thought it was really good, but I agree it should have gone deeper. I think, though, that it was a very well done series that definitely gets the message across, although I fear it may be a bit "preachy" for any newcomers who may wish to view it or any non-libertarian viewers.
        Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings

Comment

Working...
        X